SUPPORT OF SME TO PROMOTE PRODUCT BRANDS - GO TO BRAND
The project goal is to develop the company nTec Paweł Chrzanowski Paweł Łapa S. C. by promoting its own product brand on foreign markets.
Operational programme : POIR.00.00.00. Operational Programme Intelligent Development
1. NTEC intends to implement the project as part of its IT/ICT industry promotion program.
2. The company intends to develop and promote its own product brand QOLTEC, which manufactures IT accessories and devices, in international markets.
3. The applicant wants to develop its export activities in target markets, which will primarily include Greece, Romania, Lithuania and Latvia, but also Germany and China.
4. The Applicant will carry out promotional activities specified in the industry promotion program - outbound economic missions - in prospective markets, which include China (missions as part of participation as a visitor in the Guangzhou Fair, the Global Sources Mobile Electronics Fair and the Hong Kong Electronics Fair, as well as the organization of meetings in Chinese factories as part of the mission), the United States (mission as part of participation as a visitor in the CES Las Vegas Fair) and the United Arab Emirates (mission as part of participation as a visitor in the GITEX Fair).
5. In addition, the Applicant plans to organize stands at trade shows (Electronics Show in Warsaw, Hannover Messe In Hannover, IFA Consumer Electronics in Berlin), outbound economic missions (mission as part of participation as a visitor in COMPUTEX fair in Taiwan) and conduct additional promotional activities related to the Internet campaign.
|342 900,00 PLN (in words, three hundred and forty-two thousand nine hundred )
|EUROPEAN FUND CONTRIBUTION
|257,175.00 PLN (two hundred and fifty-seven thousand one hundred and seventy-five)
|TIME OF OPERATION
|12-03-2020 – 30-11-2023
|Number of promotional activities related to the applicant's participation as an exhibitor in a trade event
|Number of promotional activities regarding the applicant's participation in away economic missions
|Number of prospective markets where promotional activities provided for in the project will be carried out.
|Number of events with a national information and promotion booth under the project