Product code: 50724
Automatic Voltage Stabilizer AVR increases or decreases the output voltage to match the operational level of the connected devices.
AVR improve the parameters of the voltage supplied from the local network or a power generator.
Many of us use generators. We use them to power the tools we use in the garden, on the construction site, in the garage, as well as food trucks or camper trailers. We will use them in any place where we do not have access to an electrical outlet or the current we receive is not very stable. If your generator is not equipped with an automatic voltage stabilizer (AVR), your devices are at risk of malfunction or damage. The ideal solution is a Qoltec brand device that will take care of stable voltage and proper operation of powered devices.
Choosing our solution, we offer:
- a combination of voltage stabilizer and surge protector functions,
- The stabilizer is equipped with a specialized short-circuit protection function,
- protection against voltage fluctuations, maintaining a stable voltage of 230V,
- confidence that when the voltage is too high, the stabilizer will disconnect the device from the grid, cutting off the input power,
- built-in LCD display that will allow you to read the parameters,
- compact dimensions and built-in handle, so you can take the device with you anywhere.
The stabilizer is equipped with a delay function. The default delay time is 6 seconds. This function is useful for products with motors and compressors to prevent and protect the device from damage due to frequent switching on of the device right after it is turned off. The maximum delay time is 180 seconds.
Do you care about the high quality of the product you buy? Our solutions will meet your expectations. Each of the voltage stabilizers we offer is covered by a 24-month warranty valid from the date of purchase.